Eaton’s MTL GECMA PC provides a powerful stand-alone solution for applications such as packing machines and is specified for use in Ex Zone 1/2/21/22 hazardous areas.
Eaton’s MTL GECMA TC is specifically designed for virtualisation applications in Ex Zones 1/2/21/22 hazardous areas. It provides a powerful and reliable ‘client’ solution for integration into a Distributed Control System.
The MTL GECMA PC is a powerful personal computer offering flexibility on software, allowing data and programs to be viewed and executed locally through a shared Ethernet connection. The MTL GECMA PC comprises of the individually Ex certified components from our innovative, modular MTL GECMA Work Station range, with the addition of a Personal Computer (PC) communication module, delivering a wealth of great features and values for your application.
The Personal Computer incorporates:
- Quad Core 2GHz CPU for powerful processing of application software
- 4GB RAM and up to 8GB RAM for increased memory
- 64GB SSD and up to 256GB SSD for increased data storage needs
- Ex i and Ex e connections allowing easy integration of locally connected devices
- Standard Windows operating system and remote-access software for easy integration into existing networks
- Dual Ethernet port provides redundancy on the network connection, increasing availability of the client on the network.
When selecting our MTL GECMA PC you will not only be benefiting from the use of virtualisation itself, but also the valuable features that come with our Work Station range, such as;
- Unique and innovative platform concept. modular design saves you time and cost during installation, commissioning and operation
- Individually certified modules for quick and easy on-site maintenance
- 19", 22" Full HD and 24" displays with LED backlight technology for optimum quality and viewing
- Lightweight, Slimline design helps you to optimise space and offers flexibility of application
- Fibre Optic or Copper data transmission for cost effective, reliable and increased volume of data transfer
- Unique Intrinsically Safe fibre optic connection to ensure safe, continuous operation in the hazardous area
- Single line data transmission for simple, cost effective installation and reliable transmission
The innovative modular design of our MTL GECMA Work Station range allows you to choose and customise requirements to meet your application needs.
Visit our HMI online configurator to start building your MTL GECMA PC today!
Click terminal to start (opens in a new window)